Monday, March 18, 2013

7 months post surgery

At my 3 and 6 month post-op appointments, I let my surgeon know that I was still unhappy about the different sizes.  I realize that my chest wall is uneven, making it difficult to get my breasts even.  And I really didn't want to go through the whole surgery again.  But I needed something.  It's a lot of money to not be totally happy.  Here are the images so you can see what I mean.




The surgeon's first suggestion was to do a fat injection.  They'd take fat from my rear or somewhere and inject it into my breast.  But I'm pretty thin and lose fat easily so we concluded that wasn't the best option.  Since the surgery has already been done, he had created a "pocket" for the implant.  He said it'd be easy to swap out the implants in the office using a local anesthesia.  He and the nurses all assured me I'd be comfortable and the whole thing would only take 15 minutes.  We scheduled it 2 weeks out.  I actually had the revision a few days ago.  So once I take the post pictures after my appointment tomorrow, I will put up the next post.  And I'll tell you now, the recovery is WAY easier than before!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information Breast augmentation in Hyderabad is performed to balance a difference in breast size, improve body contour or as a post-surgery reconstructive technique.Redefine Plastic Surgery Center Provides Low Cost Breast Augumentation in Hyderabad
    http://redefineu.in/breast-implant-surgery-india/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up. Also Visit my site http://bigbxl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ima. This is an excellent post overall. I really appreciate this blog! It is necessary that women should do proper research before going for the breast implantation since it is a major surgery. For more information regarding breast augmentation Philippines check out my link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breast augmentation, sometimes referred to as a 'boob job' by patients, involves using breast implants or fat transfer to increase the size of your breasts. Learn about breast augmentation, implants cost, surgeon in India. http://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com/trends/

    ReplyDelete