Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 35

I feel amazing!  I look back at pictures from a month ago and it's so sad to see how flat chested I was and how sunken in my chest was.  I am just thrilled to be able to fill out a bra!  I am so glad I did this.  100%.    After 2 weeks I was able to lift small amounts, but I was really only in pain for about a week.  I've been doing a little bit of yoga and I'm okay with it.  I do it at home so I can stop when I need to.  The swelling has gone down and they actually feel like real boobs.  The bruising is gone, the sharp pains are gone and the scars look great.  The doctor recommended using NewGel+ for the scarring.  I've only been using it for 3 days and I'm already noticing  a difference.  Look it up.  It's like a silicone bandaid type thing and it softens the skin and lessens the color of the scar.  I'll post a picture at the end.  They are expensive but they seem to be well worth it!





As you can see, there is still a slight difference in sizes.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  Obviously, I'd rather have them even.  But I don't know that it's an exact science to get the right sizes to be perfectly even.  They're not as uneven as they were.  And honestly, you can't tell in a shirt or sports bra.  It's just that I know they're uneven.  But isn't everyone?  So I don't know that it's worth re-doing the surgery.  I'll have a 3 months appointment and ask again.

I should also mention that this was not as big of a deal as I thought it'd be.  I thought I'd be in terrible pain for weeks and the swelling would be ridiculous and everyone would notice.  But none of that was true for me.  It's been a pretty great experience.



4 comments:

  1. How did the appointment go? These pics have shown every improvement there is! Looks like you have made a good investment for yourself. Bet you feel more confident about yourself. :D Best wishes.

    - Terry Bayer -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I definitely feel better. I actually had a revision done a few days ago. I just posted the pre-op photos and will post the post-op in a few days. They're perfect now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and useful blog.I am very impressed from your blog.I will share your blog with my friends .Thanks for sharing and keep it up.Visit my site http://bigbxl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent post overall. Great blog. It is necessary that women should do proper research before going for the breast implantation since it is a major surgery. Secondly when a women consults her doctor for the same she should not hesitate to ask any questions regarding her doubts if any. breast augmentation cost

    ReplyDelete