Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 11

At one week post op, I had the tape removed.  All of the stitches have dissolved from the outside, although I can still feel bumps underneath the skin.  I haven't taken Vicodin since about day 6.  I've just been taking ibuprofen.  The rash from the antibiotics (or possibly Vicodin) is gone, except some of my skin is still dry.  Particularly on my breasts.  I'm assuming that's also because they just grew 4 times their original size in less than an hour.  Anyway, here are pictures to update.  And if you're wondering, I asked the PS about the size difference.  It could just be the swelling.  They were confident I had nothing to worry about.  I guess 6 months from now we'll be able to tell if they were put in the wrong sides or if we didn't estimate sizes correctly or if it was just swelling.  Either way, they said they'll work with me if I'm unhappy.






One more thing.  Previously, you saw how my belly was VERY bloated from the anesthesia.  I read on a lot of blogs and chat boards about women being bloated for weeks.  Do not put yourself through that pain.  Take some probiotics and juice a pineapple.  I drank an entire pineapple and within hours I lost 4 lbs.  Anesthesia and Vicodin will both cause swelling, bloating and constipation.  "P" fruits (peaches, pineapple, pear, etc) are called "poop fruits."  That's the only way to get your belly back to normal.  Lovely, I know. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further post thank you once again.Visit my site http://bigbxl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you for your truthful and straightforward way in sharing your breast augmentation experience. This is not an easy thing to do. Yet this is also very helpful! A lot of women who are probably thinking to getting a boob job are now enlightened by your blog. Again thanks for sharing your breast augmentation surgery.

    ReplyDelete